Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Vicarious Ones (2/365)



Friends. Everyone needs one. I do not believe that man can be an island. If so then there would be no purpose to any of this. So I have friends that I have not met face to face, and I have friends for all I know I may never see again. These people (and you know who you are as you are reading this) have effected me greatly. They are my soundboards and my sanity. Thank you for believing in me. Thank you for making an already beautiful day, even better. I used to believe that people should not be needed, that they should only be wanted. However I need you, my friends like the air I breathe. Your stories fascinate me. Your ideas make me think. Your lives drive me to always want to do better with mine. You make me feel alive. GUSH GUSH GUSH. At the end of the day there are no words. Just thank you. I will stop being emo now.

1 comment: