Sunday, June 21, 2009

NOM NOM NOM (6/365)


So to be honest I can't stand cooking. I used to cook a lot before I was pregnant, but ever since then that switch has gone off. The funny thing is I have no problem prepping food. I do it almost everyday. When my daughter started eating food, I made all of her baby food. Now I thrive on giving her fresh food, so again everyday I am in there cutting up fruit and vegetables. I do love making things like salsas and salads. I just hate doing the part when it comes to putting something in the oven or something on the stove. The messed up part is when I do cook, it usually comes out delicious. What's ironic is that I love the kitchen. It makes me feel strong. It makes me feel like a woman. Go ahead feminist, throw your shoe at me, I don't care. I obsess on making sure the kitchen is always clean. I always feel really good after all the groceries are put away and I never put off doing the dishes after dinner. I never said I was normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment