Tuesday, June 16, 2009

This is the day (1/365)


Where to start. I can speak eloquently in my own right, but here I am now on the spot and I am without a word from the wise. Why now am I blogging? I think my life is about to change dramatically.

I have always been some what of an introverted person. I could tell you how I felt, as long as I didn't have to give you a backstory. I would fight until I was blue in the face that I was a strong person but felt it was none of your business why I am who I am. So unrightfully just. In the last year or so I have lost that ability. Having a child has broken down so many of my barriers. I have found myself and my true strength, but I have also lost the things that I have ever truly admired about myself. With that I have let go of a lot of the things that drive me and inspire me.

I am on a quest to regain these aspects of my life. This process is going to be a long road I believe, but vital if I am going to be the role model my daughter needs. I will use this blog in conjunction with the 365 project, because well, I am no longer afraid of being vain. The idea of my own vanity no longer presents a guard for me. Especially when looking back at what it was to be humble to me is completely ludicrous.

So here we are. I am ready to be open and ready to explore my own mind with the things that effect me everyday. I am ready. Ready to take on the rest of my life. Ready to be the free spirit that I have always truly been. Ready to be this person with out the pretence of what I am so supposed to be. Ready to be me. Ready to learn. Ready to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment