Thursday, June 18, 2009

Let the sun shine in (3/365)




If only it stayed this easy. So much excitement in playing on a jungle gym. Exploring the grass. Splashing water. Why do we stop enjoying these things as adults? I remember when bugs where fascinating and not disgusting. The greatest things about these pleasures, is that they where free. I do take great pleasure in discovering these things again with my daughter. I like laying in the grass with her, staring at the sky through the trees. I love that even though it is hot as all of hell outside that she is completely content with just being outside. She could wonder the back yard all day and be satisfied. She could splash the kiddie pool all day as long as she doesn't have to get in. I'm over bills and complicated emotions. I just want to play always. Is that too much to ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment