Monday, June 22, 2009

Betty the house (7/365)


Today you will have an overly edited picture because with lack of sleep and a long day to follow I find myself unable to take a decent picture. This post will also lack any sort of thought. My girl had a rather high fever yesterday and into the night. Like her mother, with being so miserable she just wanted to cuddle. I am beyond OK with this. She slept with me last night which meant little sleep for me for I felt the need to check on her unchanging fever every half hour.
So today we went back to the doctor who confirmed her lingering infection as well as allergies. Which I was pretty sure of before he said so. My guess is the cat. So after a hellish battle with the pharmacy it was back home where I cleaned my already clean house. All linens wash and or replaced. Every dark corner dusted. So hopefully this can be the start of trying to keep the cat and my girls allergies in check. He stays out of her room so that is a good start. Now if we can just keep him off the couch, we are golden. Lets cross our fingers that this is as bad or good as it gets. TO BE CONTINUED.

No comments:

Post a Comment